- When you order from our website, For customized products like sofas, furniture, some Chairs etc. we take 3-6 weeks to deliver your order to your doorstep.
- We deliver most items Monday to Saturday. Once your shipment is ready for dispatch, you will also get an SMS informing you about the same.
- You may also get a call from the Courier Company/ Logistics partner confirming the tentative date and the time of delivery. However, as we do not have any direct control over the courier partners/ logistics partner, we cannot guarantee that they will act only in a certain manner or will necessarily call before getting your order for delivery.
- The delivery person will deliver the goods to your building premises or wherever it is physically possible to deliver the goods. For higher floors, we are not equipped to deliver the goods to your doorstep. You are requested to arrange for your own labourers/ manpower to get the big products to the higher floor. The responsibility of our logistics partners to deliver the large products is restricted to the ground floor or maximum first floor of the building.
- For the safety of the goods during the transit and unpredictable and multiple handling at times, we secure most of the goods with wooden crates. We understand that these crates make the packaging bulky, however, they are absolutely necessary for securing the product. These crates may cause some inconvenience to the customer but are unavoidable. The customer should open the goods themselves or with the help of a local carpenter or a professional and inspect the same. Any defect or damage must be reported to the delivery person and to the "casa de neun" customer care immediately by the customer. The description of defect/damage should be mentioned on the Challan/ Proof of Delivery (POD). Please note that the Delivery Personnel are not obliged or authorized to open the furniture or packages. Please note that their duty is to deliver the goods to the customer and they are not directly employed with "casa de neun". You are requested to cooperate with them and not force them to open the crates, packages, etc.
- Furniture that is refused because it does not fit through an entryway will be the customer’s responsibility as we encourage you to study the sizes mentioned on the product page carefully and see if the furniture you order fits into your entryway and rooms. We will not be responsible if the furniture does not fit/ pass through the entryway/ stairway etc. Please note that any failed delivery due to any such refusal or unavailability and any subsequent attempts to deliver the goods will be charged extra by "casa de neun" or the Logistics partner. We also request you to give the correct address and phone no. details at the time of placing the order. If you are planning to travel and will be unavailable on the contact number, please inform us in advance so that we can plan the shipping and delivery at your convenience.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO Box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
- On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows due to unavoidable circumstances.
HOLDING COST or DELAYED DELIVERY CHARGES
- Holding Cost will be applicable to your order if the order is ready for dispatch but has been withheld in our warehouse on your request.
- We offer a grace period of 2 weeks to hold your order in our warehouse; in the event of your non-availability to accept the order delivery, post this a ‘Holding Cost’ or ‘Delayed Delivery Cost’ will be applicable to your total order value on a monthly basis
- We will notify you via an e-mail with a detailed breakup of the charges levied (on a monthly basis) and/or bill your pro-rata for the number of days (in case its less than a month that the order delivery has been withheld on your request)
- The ‘Holding Cost’ is calculated at the rate of 5% against the total value of the order. An 18% GST is applicable for this service. The same policy will also be applicable for partial orders withheld in our facility on your request.
- The ’Holding Cost’ has to be paid for before we dispatch your order from our warehouse.